Voxtur, a financial technology company, is seeking a qualified Accounts Receivable Clerk. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- Researching and resolving past due payments due the firm
- Processing of incoming ACH’s/checks and applying payments to files
- Deposits into multiple bank accounts
- Reconciliation and posting of general ledger accounts
- A minimum of two years’ experience in A/R, A/P and Collections in a legal environment
- Ability to work a multi-faceted position in a fast paced environment
- Reconciliation and general ledger experience
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Preferred previous use of Excel, Great Plains, Perfect Practice, LPS, New Invoice and I Clear systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
From Valuation to Liquidation, Voxtur is redefining the real estate lending lifecycle. With intelligent automation and innovative AI solutions, Voxtur eliminates the need for archaic and complex processes used today. The Voxtur portfolio of technology solutions creates a unique value proposition to benefit real estate investors, lenders, and servicers alike, and propels the real estate lending industry into a digital reality that increases returns for key stakeholders and, more importantly, lowers costs for consumers.