Voxtur, a financial technology company, is seeking a qualified Bankruptcy Operations Associate. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- Assist clients with consumer bankruptcy proceedings
- A quick learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to prioritize multiple daily tasks to completion
- Have exceptional organizational skills
- Recordkeeping experience
- Great communications skills
- Ability to effectively learn, work, and communicate remotely
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Bankruptcy: 1 year (Preferred)
From Valuation to Liquidation, Voxtur is redefining the real estate lending lifecycle. With intelligent automation and innovative AI solutions, Voxtur eliminates the need for archaic and complex processes used today. The Voxtur portfolio of technology solutions creates a unique value proposition to benefit real estate investors, lenders, and servicers alike, and propels the real estate lending industry into a digital reality that increases returns for key stakeholders and, more importantly, lowers costs for consumers.