Voxtur, a financial technology company, is seeking a qualified Eviction Specialist. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- Preparing Pleadings, Motions, Etc;
- Daily communication with clients, defendants, tenants and courts in a professional manner;
- Research on-line Court files for documents;
- Data Entry in multiple Third Party web systems;
- General Administrative duties.
- 2 – 3 years of experience working in foreclosure, evictions, or real estate;
- Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented, and highly productive manner;
- Evictions experience, (post-foreclosure or landlord-tenant) a plus;
- Knowledge of civil court filing requirements;
- Perfect Practice case management knowledge a plus;
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer (Excel a Must) ;
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and tasks requiring detail, concentration, and accuracy;
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment;
- Ability to problem solve and research court requirements in multi-states and counties.
From Valuation to Liquidation, Voxtur is redefining the real estate lending lifecycle. With intelligent automation and innovative AI solutions, Voxtur eliminates the need for archaic and complex processes used today. The Voxtur portfolio of technology solutions creates a unique value proposition to benefit real estate investors, lenders, and servicers alike, and propels the real estate lending industry into a digital reality that increases returns for key stakeholders and, more importantly, lowers costs for consumers.