Voxtur, a financial technology company, is seeking a qualified Foreclosure Legal Assistant. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- Running and reviewing court dockets;
- Identify issues in foreclosure process and expedite resolution;
- Preparing Pleadings, Motions, Affidavits, Etc;
- Maintaining accurate and current information in case management system ;
- Providing updates to the client via BKFS, Lenstar, Vendorscape, Tempo & ADR;
- Meet client deadlines and adapt to industry change
- Daily communication with clients in a professional manner;
- Assist attorney in all aspects and areas of a statewide practice as needed;
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients, opposing counsel, court clerks, etc.
- 1-3 years legal experience;
- Working legal knowledge of foreclosure and real estate transactions;
- Positive can do attitude;
- Capable to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner;
- Ability to demonstrate acceptance of responsibility for both achievements and errors;
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer; Experience working in client systems: BKFS/LoanSphere, Lenstar, Vendorscape, Tempo or ADR preferred.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing;
- Eager to learn new tasks and can embrace change;
- Ability to build positive relationships with other team members and members of the organization;
- Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment;
- Comply with all company policies.
From Valuation to Liquidation, Voxtur is redefining the real estate lending lifecycle. With intelligent automation and innovative AI solutions, Voxtur eliminates the need for archaic and complex processes used today. The Voxtur portfolio of technology solutions creates a unique value proposition to benefit real estate investors, lenders, and servicers alike, and propels the real estate lending industry into a digital reality that increases returns for key stakeholders and, more importantly, lowers costs for consumers.