Voxtur, a financial technology company, is seeking a qualified Foreclosure Manager. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- Communicate effectively and maintain a positive attitude to motivate and encourage subordinates
- Prioritize the importance of tasks making effective, efficient decisions and assigning tasks to the appropriate employees to keep First Legal/Complaints running real-time in all areas i.e., Prepare & Upload, Post Verification, Review for Standing, Assignment of Mortgages, E-filing, Revisions, Amended Complaints etc.
- Ability to ensure FHA/USDA Deadlines are met timely
- First legal management of the following Non-Judicial and Judicial States: (AL, AR, FL, GA, NC, OH, SC, TN, TX.
- Maintain attendance records of team members, including approval/denial of PTO requests
- Assess and communicate staffing needs to upper management
- Promote employee growth within the firm
- Problem-solve and multi-task without sacrificing job quality
- Learn tasks, identify process improvements, and conduct performance audits
- Clearly define processes and requirements and effectively and thoroughly communicate same to staff
- Attend and participate in weekly client calls regarding First legal
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reporting regarding Complaints filed, Pending and Production
- Facilitate and govern weekly staff meetings providing clear objectives and productivity goals as it relates to First Legal Action/Complaints
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player
- Monitor client workloads systemically and manually; Systems included but not limited to LPS Desktop, VendorScape, Tempo, ADR & Wells Fargo Direct
- Remain actively and currently educated in the Rules of Civil Procedure and well-informed of the changes in Federal, State and Local Laws, as they relate to First Legal Action/Complaints.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree strongly preferred;
- 3 to 5 years of Management experience and Foreclosure experience required
- Excellent management and leadership skills, including but not limited to mentoring and training staff
- Must possess the ability to work independently without constant supervision
- Must work well under pressure and be extremely organized
- Detail-oriented, strong communication skills, customer service oriented
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of many software and online applications.
- Excel is a plus
From Valuation to Liquidation, Voxtur is redefining the real estate lending lifecycle. With intelligent automation and innovative AI solutions, Voxtur eliminates the need for archaic and complex processes used today. The Voxtur portfolio of technology solutions creates a unique value proposition to benefit real estate investors, lenders, and servicers alike, and propels the real estate lending industry into a digital reality that increases returns for key stakeholders and, more importantly, lowers costs for consumers.