Voxtur, a financial technology company, is seeking a qualified Single Point of Contact (SPOC) Specialist. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
The SPOC Specialist I will act as a single point of contact for customers in default or facing imminent default. He or she will act as a liaison between customers and internal workout groups in order to assist customers in resolving delinquencies with appropriate solutions in alignment with investor guidelines, while providing best in class support. The Specialist will act as an owner of in-depth servicing issues research, including payment discrepancies, escrow inquiries, and contact difficulties.
- Review accounts, research documents and system notes to determine the best course of action to correct account issues.
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls to resolve delinquencies and offer workout alternatives to foreclosure.
- Track and manage requests for research from internal and external customers.
- Report on system queue progress, based on assignments.
- 1+ years of Mortgage Servicing Experience, including knowledge of Workouts, ARMS, Escrows, and Payment Histories.
- Inbound/Outbound Call Center Experience.
- Ability to accurately type 30 WPM.
- Current, working knowledge of the MS Office Suite, including: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience with Fiserv, Aspect, or similar systems preferred.
- Fluency in multiple languages preferred.
From Valuation to Liquidation, Voxtur is redefining the real estate lending lifecycle. With intelligent automation and innovative AI solutions, Voxtur eliminates the need for archaic and complex processes used today. The Voxtur portfolio of technology solutions creates a unique value proposition to benefit real estate investors, lenders, and servicers alike, and propels the real estate lending industry into a digital reality that increases returns for key stakeholders and, more importantly, lowers costs for consumers.