Voxtur is seeking top level engineering resources to join our team on site in our London, ON location to work alongside our senior engineering group engaged in cutting edge development related to mobile computing, image collection, image processing, circuitry and analytical processing. Due to the varied nature of the platform and suite of technologies brought to bear, ideal candidates are expected to represent a broad base of technology experience and problem-solving abilities. Prior experience with complex electrical systems and software controllers is a must.
- Micro-controller integration
- Raspberry Pi Computing / Linux OS
- Analog and Digital Circuitry
- GPS and Kinematic Process interfacing
- CAD schematic software interfacing
- Bachelor of Science in electrical, mechanical, computer, or related engineering degree
- Must be willing to work hands on with a project team physically based in London, ON
- Problem-solving skills spanning multiple engineering disciplines
- Prior experience in complex component integration solutioning
From Valuation to Liquidation, Voxtur is redefining the real estate lending lifecycle. With intelligent automation and innovative AI solutions, Voxtur eliminates the need for archaic and complex processes used today. The Voxtur portfolio of technology solutions creates a unique value proposition to benefit real estate investors, lenders, and servicers alike, and propels the real estate lending industry into a digital reality that increases returns for key stakeholders and, more importantly, lowers costs for consumers.