Voxtur is committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to all users, including those with disabilities. Voxtur strives to meet or exceed the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA (the Guidelines). We have implemented features to improve accessibility. Some of these features are described below:
- Images on the site contain an “ALT tag,” which aids users who listen to the site’s content with a screen reader.
- HTML text is formatted to allow website visitors to increase and decrease the text font size when using browsers that provide standard resizing functionality.
- Screen readers will interpret text links as hyperlinks rather than underlined text.
- Webpages are built in a way that allows the user to modify the text size using browser controls if the colors or fonts make content difficult to read.
- Webpages allow visually impaired users to navigate the site effectively with a screen reading or voice recognition aid.
- Video files include audio descriptions and closed captioning.
If you experience difficulty accessing any part of this website, please contact us. We welcome feedback on how we can improve.
Accessible Customer Service Policy
Voxtur’s Accessible Customer Service Policy, intended to meet the requirements of the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, is available upon request.