Voxtur, a financial technology company, is seeking a qualified InfoEx Foreclosure Specialist. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- Maintain a foreclosure portfolio on an independent basis
- Maintain deadlines by prioritizing and handling multiple projects with competing time constraints
- Monitor work performed by foreclosure counsel retained by client to ensure foreclosure timelines are met, standards are followed and key performance indicators are met
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with foreclosure firms handling client’s files
- Communicate with clients and provide status of accounts in multiple Client Systems
- Participate in client and foreclosure firm status calls as assigned
- Cross-train and assist in other departments to ensure continuity
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of foreclosure, bankruptcy, default legal or mortgage servicing experience required
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications including Word and Excel is required
- Experience with BKFS LoanSphere, Invoice Management, or MSP highly preferred
- Ability to manage time to maintain department productivity standards.
- Detail orientation coupled with demonstrated strong project management skills are required
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing Strong interpersonal skills: professional, courteous, friendly, warm, empathetic, level-headed and composed
From Valuation to Liquidation, Voxtur is redefining the real estate lending lifecycle. With intelligent automation and innovative AI solutions, Voxtur eliminates the need for archaic and complex processes used today. The Voxtur portfolio of technology solutions creates a unique value proposition to benefit real estate investors, lenders, and servicers alike, and propels the real estate lending industry into a digital reality that increases returns for key stakeholders and, more importantly, lowers costs for consumers.