Notice of Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders
VOXTUR ANALYTICS CORP.
(formerly known as iLOOKABOUT Corp.)
NOTICE OF ANNUAL AND SPECIAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual and Special Meeting (the “Meeting”) of the Shareholders of Voxtur Analytics Corp. (formerly known as iLOOKABOUT Corp.) (hereinafter called “Voxtur” or the “Company”) is to be held at the Company’s office located at 175 Bloor Street East, South Tower, Suite 1105, 11th Floor, Toronto, Ontario on Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) for the following purposes:
- To receive and consider the Audited Consolidated Financial Statements of the Company for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020, together with the auditor’s report thereon;
- To set the number of directors of the Company to ten (10);
- To elect ten (10) directors of the Company for the ensuing year;
- To appoint the auditors of the Company for the ensuing year, and to authorize the directors to fix the auditors’ remuneration;
- To reapprove the Company’s existing Amended and Restated Stock Option Plan as amended on June 26, 2014, a consolidated copy of which is attached as Exhibit A to the Management Information Circular (the “Circular”);
- To approve an amendment to the Company’s Restricted Share Unit Plan to increase the number of Common Shares reserved for issuance thereunder from 7,800,000 to 22,500,000, a copy of which is attached as Exhibit C to the Circular; and
- to transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting, including any adjournment or adjournments thereof.
|Three months ended|
|Year ended December 31|
|(In thousands of Canadian dollars)||2020||2019||2020||2019|
|Adjusted EBITDA, Unaudited1||506||-641||-1031||98|
Voxtur is a transformational real estate technology company that is redefining industry standards in a dynamic lending environment. The Company offers targeted data analytics to simplify tax solutions, property valuation and settlement services throughout the lending lifecycle for investors, lenders, government agencies and servicers. Voxtur’s proprietary data hub and workflow platforms more accurately and efficiently value assets, originate and service loans, securitize portfolios and evaluate tax assessments. The Company serves the property lending and property tax sectors, both public and private, in the United States and Canada. For more information, visit www.voxtur.com.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and assumptions that may not be realized. These statements relate to future events or future performance and reflect management’s current expectations and assumptions which are based on information currently available to management. There is significant risk that forward-looking statements will not prove to be accurate. A number of factors could cause actual results, performance or achievements, or other future events, to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements discussed in the forward-looking statements. The inclusion of forward-looking statements and information should not be regarded as a representation of Voxtur or any other person that the anticipated results will be achieved, and investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such information.
These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this news release and, accordingly, are subject to change after such date. Voxtur does not assume any obligation to update or revise this information to reflect new events or circumstances except as required in accordance with applicable laws.
Voxtur’s common shares are traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol VXTR and in the US on the OTCQB under the symbol VXTRF.